
Other than work, the big fun was Micah's birthday. Fun it was! After school on Friday we brought Micah's best friend Todd home, the boys hung out, played games and basically had a good time, dinner, we went to the HuHot Mongolian grill and then to the movie Mall Cop. Saturday morning we got up and headed right to the big mountain for a day of skiing, it could not have been better. An inversion put us in the sunshine all day, it was warm, sunny, good snow, we skiied until we couldn't anymore and then went to Dos Amigos in Whitefish for dinner, a perfect birthday, a perfect day. As far as I go, the working out is paying off, I was able to ski countless runs without killing myself, which is nice. Gina has the next four days off because her normal schedule has Sunday, Tuesday and Wednesday off but Monday is a holiday for banks so she gets a nice break! Hope all is well with everybody and have a nice week!
2 comments:
I Love all the updates and pictures. A great way for me to keep up on your family. Thanks.
Yeah! I agree. It is nice to keep up. We live so far away, I'm not sure how else we would do it!
Post a Comment